X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sky Wars at Pyromania

Sky Wars 2020 National Anthem

https://youtu.be/Ury1hZ_AV5o

I stayed with friends out in the area for this event and my friends husband is this big burly retired Marine. They have never been to any of the shows/events that I have been involved in, so this was their very first experience outside of a city show. Let me just say that this National Anthem brought tears to his eye! A man that doesn't show any emotion was moved by this rendition. I just wanted to say thanks! All the shows were amazing but to kick off the night like that was something spectacular!
    American Fireworks Company - Account Manager
    American Wholesale Fireworks - Account Manager
    NEOPG/OPAG Member
    NLPC Member
    PGI Member
    Carolina Pyro's Member
    WPA Member
    Ohio Exhibitor
    Type 54

Comment

Originally posted by snickels View Post
      I stayed with friends out in the area for this event and my friends husband is this big burly retired Marine. They have never been to any of the shows/events that I have been involved in, so this was their very first experience outside of a city show. Let me just say that this National Anthem brought tears to his eye! A man that doesn't show any emotion was moved by this rendition. I just wanted to say thanks! All the shows were amazing but to kick off the night like that was something spectacular!
      Sabrina,
      I've seen 2 different renditions of the National Anthem, this being one of them, and between the music and the pyro it just makes you feel so proud! Something about the type of music played just puts it over the top!

Comment

I remember Michael's from IPC at MAFF in 2018. That one brought tears to this old vet's eyes, as well.
        President- Bluegrass Pyrotechnic Guild
        Registered Ohio Assistant

Comment

Originally posted by Shooter View Post
          I remember Michael's from IPC at MAFF in 2018. That one brought tears to this old vet's eyes, as well.
          Yeah, that is my favorite one. Don't tell Michael though! lol!
          American Fireworks Company - Account Manager
          American Wholesale Fireworks - Account Manager
          NEOPG/OPAG Member
          NLPC Member
          PGI Member
          Carolina Pyro's Member
          WPA Member
          Ohio Exhibitor
          Type 54

Comment

Working...
          X