West Chester Food Truck Rally Show

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• West Chester Food Truck Rally Show

This Friday, the 9th of August, BPG will be doing the display at the West Chester, Oh. Food Truck Rally. If you have your Ohio Exhibitor or registered Assistant certificates, you are encouraged to help out with the setup. Product is to arrive around 2:00 pm. Showtime at 9:50 pm. Show planned for 20 minute duration. I, unfortunately, won't be able to attend this event due to work commitments. Have fun and be safe.
    Starts
    08-09-2019
    Ends
    08-09-2019
    President- Bluegrass Pyrotechnic Guild
    Registered Ohio Assistant

Article about Food Truck Rally
    https://www.journal-news.com/news/lo...tL8KX3oogL82H/

Comment

I always thought that Ohio law was a but too much. There are plenty of pyros with a ton of experience that do shows but don't need that exhibitors license.
      When/if I get out there for a shoot, how do I actually apply for this and I'm guessing its only good for that event? Or is it good for that year?

Comment

Ken, I believe both certificates are good for one year. Here are the forms for both Exhibitor and Assistant certificates. If you want to be a Registered Assistant, you would have to get a current Exhibitor to add you to them. Any Registered Assistant can work with any Ohio Exhibitor.

fire_FireworkexhibitorDMA81306.pdf OhioAssistant App.pdf

​​​​​​​

Comment

Sounds like a fun time. I'm not legally allowed to help setup but, I would love to come watch the fireworks. is it a typical shell only show?

Comment

Originally posted by Pyrohusband View Post
            Sounds like a fun time. I'm not legally allowed to help setup but, I would love to come watch the fireworks. is it a typical shell only show?
            Pyrohusband,
            This display is all cakes. Due to the proximity of the crowd and structures surrounding the shoot site. You could be utilized for perimeter security and cleanup. If you want to pitch in, ask to talk to the lead shooter. The show crew will be wearing t-shirts saying show crew or BPG Pyrotechnics Guild.

Comment

Working...
            X