Moore's Hill VFD Shoot

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Moore's Hill VFD Shoot

This coming Saturday, the 14th of September. Small show with nothing bigger than 1.5" bore size. Consumer cakes and 1.3 cakes. This is to help out the fire department with their fundraising. They will provide a pig roast dinner for a small charge. Everything is hand lit, so bring your PPE gear if you want to participate. You can bring your own fireworks for this show if you have any that you want to shoot. Show setup starts around 4:00pm with dinner and a small meeting starting at 6:00pm. Future club events, as well as, recent changes to the BPG Board will be some topics discussed during the meeting.
    Starts
    09-14-2019
    Ends
    09-14-2019
    16907 Manchester St, Moores Hill, IN 47032
    President- Bluegrass Pyrotechnic Guild
    Registered Ohio Assistant

Unfortunately, I won't be able to attend this weekend. It is my weekend to work.

Comment

Sometimes work just sucks brother but, it does pay the bills. One day, I'll get out your way and light up the sky!

Comment

Hey Ken,
        Cobra Con will be in Lawrenceburg, Indiana in April of 2020. Maybe, you could come then. This is where most of our club shoots are held and surrounding areas.

Comment

I’ll keep this in mind but not sure of the MAFF date yet. That’s our club event here in Maryland.

Comment

Working...
          X