Tentative Date for June 22,2019

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tentative Date for June 22,2019

Another BPG open shoot and possibly a shell building seminar. As the date gets closer, hope to have more info. This is scheduled to be at Wayne's World Fireworks.
    Starts
    06-22-2019
    Ends
    06-22-2019
    383 S County Rd 700 E, Bowling Green, IN 47833
    President- Bluegrass Pyrotechnic Guild
    Registered Ohio Assistant

Nice! I had promised Jimbo that I would make it out there one year for a visit. With the sale of my home happening now, time is just too tight for this year. Maybe next year?

Comment

Originally posted by Pyronut View Post
      Nice! I had promised Jimbo that I would make it out there one year for a visit. With the sale of my home happening now, time is just too tight for this year. Maybe next year?
      Ken,
      Are you moving to another state?

Comment

Yes sir, Virginia if is!

Comment

Plan is to build mines for the Oser-Roth show in July. If you have any available supplies please bring what you can spare. I have some BP but don't know if it will be enough. Open shoot after building mines. Plan on being there at 3:00 for the mine building. Hope everyone can make it.

Comment

Update for Wayne's World shoot date. The board has made a determination, that due to the future weather forecast, to cancel this shoot. Hopefully, we can get this in before the end of July.

Comment

• Pyronut
              Pyronut commented
              Editing a comment
              If I'm not mistaken, didn't you guys cancel last years as well? The weather, unfortunately, has not been very cooperative lately!

I don't recall last year's date. However, the one we had at Wayne's World earlier this year for the Devil's Nuke shoot, turned into a mud fest. Yea, the weather has been very uncooperative lately.

Comment

Working...
            X