May Shoot

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• May Shoot

Hello there. My friend Chuck invited me to the May shoot. Im hoping to join the club while there! Just wanted to say hi!

Your name looks familiar. Greg maybe? Are you in any other clubs?
    There will be board members at the shoot to vote you in, has anyone gotten you an application yet?

Comment

Yup, Im Greg. No not yet. Going with Chuck Peck. Have we met before?

Comment

Maybe the Bigs groupbuy at Odyssey years ago?
        Well apparently we have met somewhere in the past, will be good to see you again.

Comment

Wow, yup that was me. Youve got a great memory. Actually just shot my last black label cake from that buy. Geeze that has to be about 8 years ago. Looking forward to seeing you again too!

Comment

I did ask about joining the club. They told me it is preferred that you fill everything out online. But they will also have applications available on site.

yes that group buy was quite awhile ago!

Comment

Thats what Ill do then! Im still amazed you remembered that buy. How have you been?

Comment

Hi - I am Joyce Knepp of Kneppy's Fireworks. We will be there too - that Sat - May 18. Gonna bring some goodies - so you don't want to miss out! Lots of NEW STUFF!!!
                Member of Pa Pyro Artists, Cracker Jacks, WNYPA, NLPC, NFA
                PGI certified
                Owner of Kneppys Fireworks. LIKE US ON FACEBOOK

Comment

Hi joyce! I remember you from the old Pyro U forum. Excellent, I and my wallet will be there! Hahaha

Comment

Working...
                  X