60mm pro shells or NOAB?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 60mm pro shells or NOAB?

I was curious for those who have used the 60mm shells from dominator or SO 76, what do you think breaks bigger/better. A high quality NOAB or those shells?

the 60mm preloads from Dominator or Spirt of 76 are very good and I have used them on many of our shows, the regular run of the mill NOABs are not as good ,But some NOAB's do break bigger and are fuller , you just have to cherry pick the real good ones.

Comment

I use a ton of the 60mm shots from Dominator and love them!
      Certain NOAB’s are great but as Flashfuse said, you need to cherry pick for yourself.
      I like Whacky Tobacky and MOAB but others may like different NOAB’s based on their needs.

Comment

I have seen some pretty good NOABS. Their breaks were huge. Can't recall the names of some of them. But, my grievance with the NOABS is that most of them are pretty slow in firing. Many have a two or three shot finale. I know that I could tinker with them and speed some shots up. With the single shots, I can pace them or pair them to my liking without dealing with tearing apart a NOAB.
        President- Bluegrass Pyrotechnic Guild
        Registered Ohio Assistant

Comment

Thanks for the feedback guys Right along with what I was thinking. Theres a few NOAB that I can think of that are typical must haves Looks like I will have them. Other in next yeae

Comment

• Shooter
            Shooter commented
            Editing a comment
            Pyrohusband, I have a brother that lives in Enon, Oh.. He's not into fireworks. What a snooze. Old retired military vet.

• Pyrohusband
            Pyrohusband commented
            Editing a comment
            Shooter, Enon is pretty close to me. I do a lot of work there. It's a shame he doesn't like them.

At MAFF this year, the winner of the "backyard contest" Rob Tahan did a great job with some NOAB's to fill the sky for a few seconds. I believe he used MOAB's.

Comment

Working...
          X