Wholesaler Options

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wholesaler Options

Many thanks to the PU staff for getting this board back online as it was incredibly useful and got me back into the pyro world years ago. Being a creature of habit, I solely purchased wholesale from Bigs Fireworks and then Sparkys (the old guard should know him well) with great success and was happy with the product and customer service - they were easy to deal with and were local being from the Mid-West. Are there other options to consider that offer competitive pricing, great product and customer service?

There is a Spirit of 76 in Missouri. They offer online ordering and certain times of the year offer reduced prices for making minimum thresholds on your orders. Offer 1.4 pro if you are qualified to purchase it.
    President- Bluegrass Pyrotechnic Guild
    Registered Ohio Assistant

Comment

I'm with American Wholesale Fireworks and we give discounts for members of this forum. We carry over 25 different brands and will ship right to your doorstep with the lowest shipping prices you can find. You can check out our website at www.americanwholesalefireworks.com. If you would like to talk more, I can be reached at 330-650-1776 or [email protected].
      American Fireworks Company - Account Manager
      NEOPG Member
      NLPC Member
      Ohio Exhibitor
      Type 54

Comment

wfboom.com
        fireworks forever.com
        www.starspanglednovelties.com
        This next source is excellent but they don't have a typical website. Call or email for info:
        Nite Lites Inc 6009 Sadler Road, Leitchfield, Kentucky 42754. Telephone and fax 270-879-9340, Email e[email protected].

There's another fellow here on the forums but his name is just not popping in to my mind, when I remember I'll post back.

Comment

https://pyrodudes.com is the one I was trying to remember. You can ask all of these vendors if they offer a special discount to forum members here and at pyrocommunity.com

Comment

Shortfuse, welcome aboard man. I remember your name well from the old days. Sparky, Mark, is good people.
            As mentioned, Tim Jameson at Pyrodudes is top notch and is a real pyro who knows his stuff.
            Whichever is easier for you to order from but Sabrina is pretty awesome and great to talk with. I just ordered product from Fireworks Forever and SO76 while I was in St. Louis for Pyromania.
            Many great companies out there that will take care of you.

Comment

Dale at Sizz Boom Fireworks in Fredonia Kansas He carries World Class, Dominator and Dominator 1.4 Pro, Cutting edge, Boomin Bulldog, Brothers, Mad Ox and Winda phone 620 779 1088

Comment

Working...
              X