Excaliber cannisters with short fuse

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Excaliber cannisters with short fuse

We've just discovered this after being told to look for it. For those who shoot Excals, did anyone find the new version with the plastic cap had short fuses that extended less than an inch above the tube when stretched out? They don't hang over the side at all in any instance. I'm guessing the adding of the plastic cap caused this. Looks like every kit I have is short.

I don't know about this years version because i picked some up for a buddy of mine so i didn't personally use or see them but i remember last couple years since excals started using the plastic caps, I never had any issues with shorter fuses. Well, maybe a "tad" shorter then before the plastic caps and other shells but the fuse still hung out and over the edge of the tube quite a bit.
    My buddy whom I got the excals for this past year never mentioned to me about the fuse being shorter this year then past years though.

But I have heard of others saying they found the fuses quite short this year. And If i remember right, i believe there was a recall sent out on them for such reason.

Comment

I'm certain there is no official recall either from the CPSC or any other alphabet agency. However, World Class does want to know how many each retailer has on hand that have short fuses.

Comment

Probably old news but New Hampshire recalled them for this reason. Dapkus sent out an email with it the beginning of November.

Comment

Do you have a copy of the email from Dapkus that you can forward to me? [email protected]

Comment

Originally posted by rbarbourbis View Post
            Do you have a copy of the email from Dapkus that you can forward to me? [email protected]
            done. It was in the november specials email from stateline fireworks. Here is the relevant part for anyone else.

Comment

Working...
            X