Jumping jacks?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jumping jacks?

Can someone tell me where to get or what brand to get half way decent jumping jacks? What the f$&@ happened to those fireworks? Even the ones that were just ok we’re still just ok. Now they are horrible. The cutting edge ones are horrific and the world class suck. Shame on anyone for excepting Those from importers. I bought 4 bricks and the suck big time. Any help is appreciated!

For whatever reason, the quality of jumping jacks has really diminished over the last few years. Some I've played with are truly horrible (flat).

Comment

What kind of performance do you expect. I have some. But, never really played with older ones and maybe don't know what I'm supposed to be seeing.

Comment

Originally posted by SHORELINEPYRO View Post
        Can someone tell me where to get or what brand to get half way decent jumping jacks? What the f$&@ happened to those fireworks? Even the ones that were just ok we’re still just ok. Now they are horrible. The cutting edge ones are horrific and the world class suck. Shame on anyone for excepting Those from importers. I bought 4 bricks and the suck big time. Any help is appreciated!
        Good luck finding quality JJs, the real good ones from the 80s are gone and wont ever return, they are in the same boat as quality firecrackers, ground bloom flowers, 1 to 8 ounce Rockets , bottle rockets , morning glory sparklers and on and on . Its a shame, I miss the old days of the good quality small stuff …….

Comment

Originally posted by Flashfuse View Post

Good luck finding quality JJs, the real good ones from the 80s are gone and wont ever return, they are in the same boat as quality firecrackers, ground bloom flowers, 1 to 8 ounce Rockets , bottle rockets , morning glory sparklers and on and on . Its a shame, I miss the old days of the good quality small stuff …….
          Growing up, I remember going around the neighborhood finding unspent firecrackers. I woulld brring them home, break 1 in half and place the fuse of another cracker through the broken one then push it back together. Lite fuse and watch both pop really loud. Yes. great times back then!

Comment

I remember the ones from the 80s and early 90s flying all over the place. The thing is even the ones that I bought 5 years ago were decent I think they were just generic brand. Then all my local stores that I go to have cutting edge and world class brand now and they are terrible. Im not expecting the ones from back in the day but when you light a pack on the ground and all of the jumping jacks stay in the same spot that's kinda crappy.

Comment

Unfortunately most of the small Fun novelty along with crackers and bottle rockets have gone to complete S**T!! Dude back in the 80's and 90's If we didn't have big stuff we didn't care as long as we had a gross of "whistling moon travelers", Brick of TB's or B. Cat Crackers and a bunch of JJ's and Ground Blooms!! The JJ's half of them took flight they were so damn good!! Now its just Can shells and 500gram cakes that the quality is in. SUCKS!! Its a Absolute disgrace! I can relate to tour frustration. Start collecting vintage pyro its your only hope.

Comment

Working...
              X