Plans for the 4th???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Plans for the 4th???

So, what are everyone's plans for the 4th? I'll be closing on my house next week here in New Jersey and moving to Virginia and then will be working on a barge show for the 4th.
    Busy week on my end!

So not very busy, then, hey? Where are you going in VA? It is slightly more FW friendly than NJ... At least you know a few people in that area. Maybe you can help on a few NC shows as well in the future...

Comment

Bob,
      We’re moving to the Williamsburg area. I know we will be 45 minutes from the NC border.
      Yeah, I’ll know a few pyros down there!

Comment

June 29,30 pyro! July 1,2 boring job. July 3,4,5,6 Pyro! July 7 comatose. ROFL

Oh I forgot one things. Whats sleep???
        Last edited by Jeff D; 06-22-2019, 03:20 AM.
        Pyrotechnic Artists of Texas
        Texas FPO & SEO license holder
        Firewatch - The best seat in the house

Comment

• Pyronut
          Pyronut commented
          Editing a comment
          I did hell week once, never again! lol I like my sleep.

I have two shows I am putting on for family backyard bbqs. It's pretty laid back. Don't put much thought into it other than having assorted effects and something louder than my cousin's boyfriend can find. One show on the 4th and the other on the 6th. Five cases for each show. Should be fun. Have some Winda cakes this year that are new to me and some 76 Pro Line zippers that I hope people like

Comment

Originally posted by Pyronut View Post
          So, what are everyone's plans for the 4th? I'll be closing on my house next week here in New Jersey and moving to Virginia and then will be working on a barge show for the 4th.
          Busy week on my end!
          Smart decision moving out of NJ, what took you so long?? Glad I moved out of the state long ago!!! Only thing I really miss is the pizza and the boardwalk!

Plan on doing my show on the 13th. Busting ass trying to get everything prepped ahead of time

Comment

Just did our first show of the season this weekend, another one on Sat. Then doing shows on Wed, Thur, Fri amd Sat. Might go watch ken's show on Sunday if I am still alive then.

Comment

I'll have not quite recovered from my Canada Day shows before I start working on FVDED in the Park on the 4th.

Comment

I'm taking it easy this fourth. Don't have any fireworks plans set. Oh, I might sneek in an occasional shot here and there.​​​
                President- Bluegrass Pyrotechnic Guild
                Registered Ohio Assistant

Comment

Originally posted by Camby View Post
                  I have two shows I am putting on for family backyard bbqs. It's pretty laid back. Don't put much thought into it other than having assorted effects and something louder than my cousin's boyfriend can find. One show on the 4th and the other on the 6th. Five cases for each show. Should be fun. Have some Winda cakes this year that are new to me and some 76 Pro Line zippers that I hope people like
                  I like that, nice and easy! Lol
                  Unfortunately I tend to overdo my backyard shows for friends and family but they love it!

Comment

Originally posted by Shooter View Post
                    I'm taking it easy this fourth. Don't have any fireworks plans set. Oh, I might sneek in an occasional shot here and there.​​​
                    Good for you brother!
                    I actually started scripting this 4th if July’s show while I was recovering for hip replacement this past January.
                    Almost finished 3 songs, want 4, with G&R finishing out the night but just completely ran outta time!

Comment

Originally posted by Pyronut View Post

Good for you brother!
                      I actually started scripting this 4th if July’s show while I was recovering for hip replacement this past January.
                      Almost finished 3 songs, want 4, with G&R finishing out the night but just completely ran outta time!
                      Turn 60 on the 29th of June. Should have planned something for this milestone. Had opportunity to do two professional displays. One on the 29th of June which is a barge show and another on the 4th of July. As bad as I wanted to, I decided against it. Have many chances later in the year to get my fix.
                      President- Bluegrass Pyrotechnic Guild
                      Registered Ohio Assistant

Comment

Backyard show on the 4th.

For some reason I keep checking the weather forecast even though I know 7 days out it's a crapshoot! Right now... upper 80's, 40% chance of storms.

Comment

I'm going to be lighting my 1.3g colored snakes.

Comment

Working...
                          X