Announcement

Collapse

Announcement

** Guest user access has been limited, register or login for full access **
See more
See less

Picked Up My Spirit of 76 Order Today!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Picked Up My Spirit of 76 Order Today!!!!

Well, the juices are flowing now. Picked up my order from Spirit of 76 for my July 4th and 6th shows I am doing for family. I had not been to the new 76 warehouse in Boonville, MO before today. What can I say other than wow. That is a huge upgrade for them compared to picking your order out of like 95 different containers and trailers while you wait in the rain or cold. Order was picked when I got there and backed right up to the door for easy loading. So much easier and cheaper putting in a wholesale order through them vs haggling with my local tent guys or going to numerous places for loss leaders. They have quite a few mixed cake cases so you aren't relegated to making use of 4+ of the same thing. Shout out to Ben for helping me out with order questions this week and to the warehouse guys (and gal) for getting on my way so quick today. Going to be a long two weeks

SO76 has some very good items. I have bought from them when they had a warehouse in Easton, Pa. but they since closed that down. I was going to do a family show the weekend before the 4th for family and friends but with our upcoming move, there just isn't enough time in the day to plan for that.

Comment

Working...
    X