Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NEW Cobra Show Creator released

https://www.cobrafiringsystems.com/showcreator

We are incredibly excited today to launch our new COBRA Show Creator product. This has been a several year process to re-write our current PC-only based version of the show creation software into a brand-new PC and MAC friendly product written from the ground up. This new product will serve as a more powerful foundation for future functionality we'll be releasing as the year progresses.
    If you already own COBRA Show Creator and have an active subscription, simply login to cobrashowcreator.com using your COBRA ID and password from your current PC based COBRA Show Creator.
    In addition to replicating current functionality, we have added the following improvements:
    Faster
    The new web-based version is faster and more efficient than the previous version. No more warnings for lower performing computers.
    MAC and PC Friendly
    This has been requested for years and is finally available. This new version is web-based, and uses the Google Chrome browser.
    Offline Mode
    Offline mode is supported on both PC and MAC, certain features such as My Fireworks are not available while offline
    Modern UI
    The UI is now modernized with expanding sections to maximize editing layouts, improved hot-keys, sorting, more preferences, show settings, keyboard shortcuts and more.
    Improved Waveform Controls
    The waveform controls are a step up in every way including smoother performance, better color highlighting, horizontaly scrollable waveform, waveform height controls, playback speed, and more.
    Stacked Event Durations
    Events durations, pre-fire and lift times are now stacked and layered under the waveform to give the user visual access to start and stop points for more convenient experience.
    Auto-Incrementing Cues
    When entering a channel into a cue, the cue number is automatically set to the lowest, unused cue. This allows you to easily add effects to your script without having to track or spend time finding an open cue and manually assigning every effect.
    Easy Cell Navigation
    Use Tab, Arrow Keys and Enter when making changes to the event cells similar to Excel.
    Drag and Drop STEP Events
    You can now click, drag and drop STEP events at any point in the script. This makes STEP scripting much easier when you wish to re-order STEP events or even STEP events with associated time-sequences.
    Foundation
    We are now ready to start adding larger functionality to the software. This begins now and we are excited to show off these improvements as time progresses this year.
    https://www.cobrafiringsystems.com/showcreator
    Southern Indiana, USA
    BATFE - Type 54
    Member BlueGrass Pyrotechnic Guild(BPG), NFA
    Registered Ohio Assistant

I'm having numerous problems with it that I do not have on the old version. Once you add a step/time event, from that point forward every time you try to add a step or time event, it is entered immediately after that first step/time event. Also: After properly downloading the script to a known good USB stick that has worked with CSC before, you can't load it in to the 18R2 remote, the remote displays Er01. I have a trouble ticket in with Cobra but they are not responding after several days. This is unlike the Cobra of yore, when you often got a response within literally minutes. Cobra is not what it used to be.

Comment

Posting here will only get you help from forum members - This reach out directly to COBRA @ [email protected] for direct support
      Southern Indiana, USA
      BATFE - Type 54

Comment

I am in contact with Cobra. Posting info here.

Comment

Great, just didn't want you to have to wait on response here, and not get the info you need in a timely manner
          Southern Indiana, USA
          BATFE - Type 54

Comment

A month later and still no solution from Cobra... Twice they thought they fixed it, but no dice. They continue to look in to it. I don't have an upcoming show to script right now, fortunately.

Comment

Originally posted by mguerramd View Post
              A month later and still no solution from Cobra... Twice they thought they fixed it, but no dice. They continue to look in to it. I don't have an upcoming show to script right now, fortunately.
              Interesting..... I worked on the Beta for this and I didn't have an issue with what your experiencing? Hmmmmmmmm

I'm following this.

Comment

Finally fixed it!

Comment

can you share the resolution ?
                  Southern Indiana, USA
                  BATFE - Type 54

Comment

Working...
                  X