Love my Cobra!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Love my Cobra!

18r2, 18r, Audio Box, and a few 18m's. Ten I think right now. But I donated a couple to PGI a few years back.

Its a disease man. You can never have enough

Comment

Nope, never enough as I have 27-18m's, 2-18r2's, 1-36m, audio box, control panel and 4 slats. It's def addicting!
      Last edited by Pyronut; 05-01-2019, 08:40 PM.

Comment

I've got one 18R2, eight 18Ms, AudioBox and Control Panel. I'll be looking at the 6M when it comes out for sure too.

I remember the evening in 2015 when I googled 'fireworks firing systems' and got a site that was selling some other brand of system but then I found a message board somewhere where people were talking about Cobra.....googled that, and the rest is blasting history.

Comment

I got into Cobra during the second public beta and currently have 11x18Ms, 2x18R2s, the Control Panel software which I use with a custom built setup, one audio box, one dish antenna and two series slats.

Looking forward to picking up a couple of 6Ms for FX use once they’re released.

Comment

Scott definitely capitalized on a market , and we're all the poorer (and yet so much cooler) for it . I've been a Cobra guy since 2011. 35 channels in total across a few 72M's, a 36M, and a handful of 18Ms. A couple Audioboxes too. The support's always there! A large community of users is a beautiful thing!

bozie
            President | The Ohio Pyrotechnic Arts Guild

YouTube | OPAG

Comment

The support is like no other from Scott. I love the fact its secure wireless and its upgradeable from home for free.
              Type- 34
              Lykins Fireworks & Explosives

Comment

Working...
              X