Hello Mongoose World

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello Mongoose World

Hello out there Mongoose users and people interested in the system.

Don and I are finalizing our new software and firmware release this week. We have tons of small improvements requested by our users. And we are really excited to announce a major new hardware product,

Our new hardware product, Field Units with DMX. These 48 cue Field Units are also full DMX controllers. Plug your DMX devices into the Field Unit, and trigger DMX sequences from Mongoose as part of a script or as a multicue button or both. Sparkular, GFlame, confetti and glitter cannons, and lights are some of the devices our early users have included in their shows.

On the Khronbox firmware side, we have added new time code formats. Mongoose has also been updated to use these new formats as well.

New for Music Source users, use a remote PC with base radio to start music thousands of feet away. No more wiring runs to a distant sound system.

More detailed info on our new release will be posted here on release day.

Thanks again to our users and others that have provided input on improvements and new features.

Neil

Originally posted by neil View Post
    Hello out there Mongoose users and people interested in the system.

Don and I are finalizing our new software and firmware release this week. We have tons of small improvements requested by our users. And we are really excited to announce a major new hardware product,

Our new hardware product, Field Units with DMX. These 48 cue Field Units are also full DMX controllers. Plug your DMX devices into the Field Unit, and trigger DMX sequences from Mongoose as part of a script or as a multicue button or both. Sparkular, GFlame, confetti and glitter cannons, and lights are some of the devices our early users have included in their shows.

On the Khronbox firmware side, we have added new time code formats. Mongoose has also been updated to use these new formats as well.

New for Music Source users, use a remote PC with base radio to start music thousands of feet away. No more wiring runs to a distant sound system.

More detailed info on our new release will be posted here on release day.

Thanks again to our users and others that have provided input on improvements and new features.

Neil
    Wow! Looking forward to the improvements and the DMX devices.

Comment

DMX?! That is awesome news. I think Don may have said something about this in one of our many discussions, but I am extremely interested in these as I keep expanding the system. I cannot wait to see the information!
      EC Pyro
      Ohio Exhibitor Apprentice
      BATFE Type 54
      OPAG Member
      "The sky is our canvas, and fire is the paint"

Comment

Working...
      X