Announcement

Collapse

Announcement

** Guest user access has been limited, register or login for full access **
See more
See less

Is it possible to add a "Mark All Forums read" Option on the New Topics page?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pyronut
    replied
    Originally posted by Brian O View Post
    Ah, thanks, I see it - I was looking for something on the New Topics page; didn't think to look on the Forums page!
    Your welcome.

Leave a comment:

• Brian O
    replied
    Ah, thanks, I see it - I was looking for something on the New Topics page; didn't think to look on the Forums page!

Leave a comment:

• Pyronut
    replied
    Go to the main "forums" page and scroll down to nearly the bottom of the page. You'll see "Mark Channels Read". Click on that and everything will be marked read.

Leave a comment:

• Is it possible to add a "Mark All Forums read" Option on the New Topics page?

Right now, if I want to mark a large number of forum posts as read I have to go into each forum channel, scroll to the bottom and use the "mark as read" option there.

Since I'm rarely likely to read posts for, say, Eastern US pyro clubs, it'd be nice to have an option which allows me to mark an entire subforum as read from a central location instead of having to bounce in and put of multiple forums/subforums to do so.

If there is already a bulk "mark as read" option, I am not seeing it and would appreciate knowing where it is.

Thanks!
Working...
X