See more
See less

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Every other forum has had it. Am I just not seeing it? I see something like "New Topics" but it doesn't pull the same results as what a "new posts" button would.

Originally posted by Indianahx View Post
    Every other forum has had it. Am I just not seeing it? I see something like "New Topics" but it doesn't pull the same results as what a "new posts" button would.
    I have noticed the same thing and was going to inquire about it myself. You beat me to it. I've been using the " Latest Activity" tab. The " New Topics" tab doesn't seem to do anything. Hopefully, Johnny or Ken can accommodate this suggestion.
    President- Bluegrass Pyrotechnic Guild
    Registered Ohio Assistant

Comment

I mainly use my phone (currently using now) and i don't even see a "latest activity" tab either.

Comment

Yeah, Iv noticed that too.

Is there like a "today's post" tab that could be added like there was on previous forums? Or is there already one here I am just not seeing?

I see the new topics and the latest activity tab but nothing for "today''s posts".

If you view a new post, then if you wanna go back and view it again, it seems hard to find like its bumped down to the very bottom or something. And the recent activities just seems to show any post someone makes a comment on.

The today's posts tab was really helpful.
        Last edited by themadness74; 05-21-2019, 02:07 AM.

Comment

• Pyronut
          Pyronut commented
          Editing a comment
          I'll look into this for you but with my experience on forums when you click on a thread to read it, that thread is then marked read and isn't on the "todays posts" anymore unless you wait a day and someone else posts a new post.in that thread.

Originally posted by Indianahx View Post
        I mainly use my phone (currently using now) and i don't even see a "latest activity" tab either.
        On my phone I have to turn it sideways to see the " Latest Activity" tab.
        President- Bluegrass Pyrotechnic Guild
        Registered Ohio Assistant

Comment

Originally posted by Josbor01
          The "New Topics" will bring up topics (posts) that you have not read yet. This does include replies to previous topics - so, in essence, they are new. we will look into adding a "Today's posts", option
          While I don't disagree.....this isn't exactly what we were looking for. There use to be a tab that would show literally every single new and unread post.

it's not a deal killer, but nice to have

Comment

Working...
          X