• Show
Clear All

• themadness74
    replied
    Welcome to the new and Improved Pyro U!

Leave a comment:

• jknepp1954
    replied
    Welcome aboard Pete. If you are in the Rochester area - there are several members there who belong to the WNYPA club. Western NY Pyro Assoc.
    I belong as well. they meet 2 times a year - sometimes 3 times. meeting/shoot in Sept. coming up. I will try to find someone who has an application to send you.
    If you message me off line - i can probably send you the info.

Leave a comment:

• Pyronut
    replied
    Hi Pete,
    welcome aboard brother!

Leave a comment:

• PyroPete
    replied
    Thanks Shooter . No that wasn't me. It's been a long time but I think I was either PyroPete or pjPyro. Congrats on resurrecting the PU community! Great to see!

Leave a comment:

• Shooter
    replied
    Welcome aboard Peter. Good to have you here. BTW, you didn't happen to be "Gobig orGohome"on the old Pyrofan site did you?

Leave a comment:

• PyroPete
    started a topic Hello from Northern New York State

Hello from Northern New York State

Great to see more pyros coming together to talk about our favorite art form! Like many of you, I'm a lifelong pyro. I was hooked after my first sparkler & novelty at a very young age. I look forward to reading & contributing to the new PU forum. I was a member of the PU community years ago and I remember it being an active group filled with lots of spirited & passionate pyros. If you're located in northern or central NY I'd especially love to hear from you, I enjoy meeting local pyros. My email is [email protected]. Stay green & have fun! Peter
Working...
X