Hello from Northern New York State

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello from Northern New York State

Great to see more pyros coming together to talk about our favorite art form! Like many of you, I'm a lifelong pyro. I was hooked after my first sparkler & novelty at a very young age. I look forward to reading & contributing to the new PU forum. I was a member of the PU community years ago and I remember it being an active group filled with lots of spirited & passionate pyros. If you're located in northern or central NY I'd especially love to hear from you, I enjoy meeting local pyros. My email is [email protected]. Stay green & have fun! Peter

Welcome aboard Peter. Good to have you here. BTW, you didn't happen to be "Gobig orGohome"on the old Pyrofan site did you?
    President- Bluegrass Pyrotechnic Guild
    Registered Ohio Assistant

Comment

Thanks Shooter . No that wasn't me. It's been a long time but I think I was either PyroPete or pjPyro. Congrats on resurrecting the PU community! Great to see!

Comment

Hi Pete,
        welcome aboard brother!

Comment

Welcome aboard Pete. If you are in the Rochester area - there are several members there who belong to the WNYPA club. Western NY Pyro Assoc.
          I belong as well. they meet 2 times a year - sometimes 3 times. meeting/shoot in Sept. coming up. I will try to find someone who has an application to send you.
          If you message me off line - i can probably send you the info.
          Member of Pa Pyro Artists, Cracker Jacks, WNYPA, NLPC, NFA
          PGI certified
          Owner of Kneppys Fireworks. LIKE US ON FACEBOOK

Comment

Welcome to the new and Improved Pyro U!

Comment

Working...
            X