Another Prior Pyro U Member From Indiana

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Another Prior Pyro U Member From Indiana

Just wanted to say hello to everyone. I remember some of you from the old web site. I am glad to see this here but wow there was soooo much awesome information lost from the original site. Anyway, lets try to make this the "Go To" Pyro Forum.

Mike
    Type- 34
    Lykins Fireworks & Explosives

Welcome to the forum Mike. Hopefully, as this site ages, it will become just as good or better. There is still a lot of the old members from the previous site that have yet to migrate here for whatever reasons.
    President- Bluegrass Pyrotechnic Guild
    Registered Ohio Assistant

Comment

Thank you sir. Hopefully the member status will continue to rise.
      Type- 34
      Lykins Fireworks & Explosives

Comment

Originally posted by Indiana_pyro View Post
        Just wanted to say hello to everyone. I remember some of you from the old web site. I am glad to see this here but wow there was soooo much awesome information lost from the original site. Anyway, lets try to make this the "Go To" Pyro Forum.

Mike
        Hey Mike!
        I remember you from way back. We will strive to push our forum to be the best out there.

I fought with Tony about PyroFan and he just refused to let me run the US side of the Forum. Didn't want to give up the authority I guess.
        His loss, our gain but you are so right with ALL that great information gone!

~Ken

Comment

Welcome, Thanks for joining.
          Southern Indiana, USA
          BATFE - Type 54
          Member BlueGrass Pyrotechnic Guild(BPG), NFA
          Registered Ohio Assistant

Comment

Working...
          X