Old member back on the forum

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Old member back on the forum

Hello, I was on the forum several years ago but fell off due to building a new house and other of life’s adventures. We are in our new home and settled in. Want to get going again especially since the firework laws have changed in PA. I usually go to one place for wholesale but wanted to see if anyone from PA has any good experiences with shipping to Pennsylvania. Thanks for having me back on and looking forward to talking.

kheffner, Glad to see you joined. Lots of great info and pyros here. I know PA laws have changed but that tax?! WOW.....
    I used to buy from Spirit 76 in Easton but they pulled out and I moved from NJ.
    Wholesale is def the way to go and depending on the area you're in, there are probably a few businesses you could deal with, just not sure on the law regarding shipping.

Comment

Welcome! Not sure what part of PA you are from - but stop by our store - Kneppy's Fireworks - you will be glad you did!
      And yes we do wholesale! Give us a call sometime!
      Member of Pa Pyro Artists, Cracker Jacks, WNYPA, NLPC, NFA
      PGI certified
      Owner of Kneppys Fireworks. LIKE US ON FACEBOOK

Comment

From eastern PA

Comment

Hey Guys! Used to be Rambo.Kid on most forums, decided it was time for an upgrade. Glad to see the U back!

Comment

Hey there! I am Al from Fire Art in Clearfield PA. We are a wholesaler and our sister company ACE Pyro in Michigan can ship to you if you need it.

Comment

Originally posted by B Pyro View Post
              Hey Guys! Used to be Rambo.Kid on most forums, decided it was time for an upgrade. Glad to see the U back!
              Hey B Pyro! I think I remember you from the old PyroU forum? Welcome aboard brother!

Comment

Originally posted by portagepyro View Post
                Hey there! I am Al from Fire Art in Clearfield PA. We are a wholesaler and our sister company ACE Pyro in Michigan can ship to you if you need it.
                Hi Al! Haven't seen you since bumping into to you at Intergalatic about 2 years ago. Hope all is well. Glad to see you here brother!

Ken

Comment

Working...
                X