Newbie from NW ohio, whats a NOAB?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Newbie from NW ohio, whats a NOAB?

Nice to see a new gathering place has opened up, i'll see some of you guys at the demo tonight i'm sure.

Hey brother, so happy to see you here!

Comment

Originally posted by Pyronut View Post
      Hey brother, so happy to see you here!
      nice to see you guys started a place again, i see lots of names i recognize, should be a great place for everyone to keep in touch that isn't twitface-snaptagram

Originally posted by Josbor01
      Welcome, thanks for joining !!
      np man thanks for having me
      Last edited by Stoney; 05-06-2019, 11:47 AM.

Comment

Stoney! Sorry I missed the demo - But great Job on the Videos! I remember being one of the first to post Demo Videos in a previous Pyro-U...
        See You Soon!

Comment

Originally posted by Stoney View Post

nice to see you guys started a place again, i see lots of names i recognize, should be a great place for everyone to keep in touch that isn't twitface-snaptagram

np man thanks for having me
          Stoney, welcome aboard. Yea, when Pyrofan screwed the chicken, my pyro connection did so with it. Don't do the social media thing myself. Anyway, let's hope this new version last longer than the previous two.
          President- Bluegrass Pyrotechnic Guild
          Registered Ohio Assistant

Comment

Originally posted by Chris69 View Post
            Stoney! Sorry I missed the demo - But great Job on the Videos! I remember being one of the first to post Demo Videos in a previous Pyro-U...
            See You Soon!
            hey chris, nice to see you on here too.

yeah the demo was a lot of fun, we shot a lot of GREAT stuff that night, and huge thanks to bobthepyro for the assist on the high quality video.

old U was fun, hopefully this one will be too.

Originally posted by Shooter View Post

Stoney, welcome aboard. Yea, when Pyrofan screwed the chicken, my pyro connection did so with it. Don't do the social media thing myself. Anyway, let's hope this new version last longer than the previous two.
            yeah i'm not big on the social media stuff, i think someday soon people are going to regret giving up all their personal data to big tech...especially considering the types of people who run those companies and how they blatantly disregard and demonize the views and opinions of half the country. kinda spooky when you think about what data they are collecting and what they are able to do with it (like what google did in china with dragonfly/social scoring system)

not to mention the toxicity of all that stuff... the addictive nature of it... it's kinda creepy from an outsiders perspective.

anyway glad to see this option become available again, hopefully i'll have some time to use it before july 5th. hahaha

Comment

Nice to see another fellow NW origin pyro here. Where from NW Ohio? I’m near Findlay and Lima area.
              EC Pyro
              Ohio Exhibitor Apprentice
              BATFE Type 54
              OPAG Member
              "The sky is our canvas, and fire is the paint"

Comment

Originally posted by ECPyro View Post
                Nice to see another fellow NW origin pyro here. Where from NW Ohio? I’m near Findlay and Lima area.
                I'm from the Toledo area, i work at Miller Fireworks in holland, if you're into fireworks and in this area we either already know each other or we should

we give wholesale discounts to hobbyists so if you like anything on our website and want a price list just shoot me a PM with your e-mail and i'll hook you up

Comment

Sounds good man. I grew up not all too far from Toledo. Did my undergrad at Findlay and was a Bowling Green a lot lol. I’ll look up your page and see what you have. Always looking to expand my sources.
                  EC Pyro
                  Ohio Exhibitor Apprentice
                  BATFE Type 54
                  OPAG Member
                  "The sky is our canvas, and fire is the paint"

Comment

Originally posted by ECPyro View Post
                    Sounds good man. I grew up not all too far from Toledo. Did my undergrad at Findlay and was a Bowling Green a lot lol. I’ll look up your page and see what you have. Always looking to expand my sources.
                    Never ventured down to Findlay during college years but spent a ton of time in BG. used to hang out a lot at uptown/downtown... grew up in Perrysburg so BG was just a quick drive down 25/75, cool little college town for sure.

Anyway we have a ton of great new stuff this year so if you have any questions or need anything just PM me here or e-mail me, always happy to help if i can.

Comment

Yo Stoney. How ya been.

Comment

Originally posted by Rocketman View Post
                        Yo Stoney. How ya been.
                        hey brother, i'm good man... real good

long time no see

how's life treatin you?

Comment

Life is good.

Comment

Working...