Clear All

• PyroManiacs
    replied
    Haha... That would be the one!

Leave a comment:

• Pyronut
    replied
    Originally posted by PyroManiacs View Post
    Pyronut - HAH, exactly why I need to get out more! We met before and I think it was in 2015 during Intergalactics first demo at the racetrack with the fog issues. I'll remind you again who I am as we are friends on FB. LOL.
    Ahh yeah, the fog shoot! Classic.
    That's when the racers had a hard time driving due to our smoke. lol

Leave a comment:

• PyroManiacs
    replied
    Pyronut - HAH, exactly why I need to get out more! We met before and I think it was in 2015 during Intergalactics first demo at the racetrack with the fog issues. I'll remind you again who I am as we are friends on FB. LOL.

Leave a comment:

• Pyronut
    replied
    Welcome! We're not going anywhere as this is everyone's permanent place going forward!
    I remember your screen name from a few years ago as well. I was in Bloomsburg at a shoot but don't remember meeting you, One day!

Leave a comment:

• PyroManiacs
    commented on 's reply
    I def hear ya.

• PyroManiacs
    commented on 's reply
    Very much agree!

• PyroManiacs
    commented on 's reply
    Joyce, we met briefly about 5 or 6 years ago at an open shoot in Bloomsburg. I know that's probably too long ago to remember a newer face that doesn't get out much from such a short interaction at the time, lol.

• jknepp1954
    replied
    Welcome to the NEW PyroU. Ya know - after all these years - still have not met I don't think!

Leave a comment:

• themadness74
    replied
    Welcome. Yeah, all this migrating, I feel like I'm about to sprout wings! Hopefully this site will be around for the long haul!

Leave a comment:

• Shooter
    replied
    PyroManiacs ,
    Welcome aboard. Winter is over and, hopefully, so is all the migration.

Leave a comment:

• PyroManiacs
    started a topic Checking in from Philly, PA

Checking in from Philly, PA

All this migrating, lol. Whats up everyone? Pyromaniac1981 from the other forums here.
Working...
X