2020 - Sky Wars (Formally Pyromania)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2020 - Sky Wars (Formally Pyromania)

It is with great excitement and absolute delight that we reveal what we have been working on for the last couple of weeks. Are you ready? Drum roll please…
    While we believe the law is on our side and a judge will ultimately rule in our favor that the Pyromania name is and always has been ours, it’s time to minimize the confusion that has occurred for this year as a result of another entity trying to also use our name. We want to differentiate ourselves from the rest…and we know that, after you see our show, there will be no question in your minds who the professional pyrotechnics really are.
    Don’t be sad (we’re not!) Don’t be mad (we aren’t!) The battle for what was ours for 14 years has evolved into something bigger and even better!
    We are proud to introduce Sky Wars – A Light and Sound Explosion. We are still produced by the Missouri Pyrotechnics Association. We are still the area’s biggest and best Invitational Fireworks Championship (featuring The Fireball Dudes, who hold a world record for their signature gasoline fireballs). And we are still going to absolutely dazzle you, your family and friends with an evening filled with 2+ hours of breathtaking pyromusicals.
    All the details will be available on our website beginning Monday, but the following are some highlights.
    First things first: Tickets for our September 26 event will go on sale this Monday, June 15 at 8 a.m. on Eventbrite Early bird general admission is $15 per ticket with guaranteed availability through July 7. Early bird VIP admission is $100 per ticket with limited availability and while supplies last. All the details will be available on our way cool website beginning Monday so check it out. (FYI: Kids five and under are free.)
    Our new location: The Village of Innsbrook Fireworks Field at 13604 State Highway M in Wright City. The venue features 300+ acres, ample parking, and plenty of room for social distancing.
    Parking: Free general admission parking with up close Premier parking available for $25.
    Nonprofits: This year we are supporting two organizations—Warren County Animal Shelter (donate on Eventbrite for their “Raise the Woof” campaign when you purchase tickets) plus Operation Food Search and AGAPE (please bring canned goods to our event and help feed our community.)
    Now you can follow us here, there and EVERYWHERE!
    Our brand spanking new website:
    Skywarsevent.com (yes, we know, you are definitely going to want to preorder a t-shirt with our fabulous logo!)
    Facebook:
    https://www.facebook.com/skywarsevent/
    (like and follow us to stay current on all our happenings.)
    Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/skywarsevent/ (please share…and then share some more!)
    LinkedIn: linkedin.com/company/skywarsevent (in case you’re interested in Sky Wars sponsorship opportunities.)
    We’re giving you all a lot of information, but you still may have questions that we will try and answer. Please be patient with us. There’s a lot of newness happening in our world. But rest assured, we are gearing up for the best show ever. We guarantee it!
    Starts
    09-26-2020
    Ends
    09-26-2020

Do you know yet whether camping will be available?

Comment

To ensure accurate information - please send message to [email protected]

Comment

It has been a few years since I was able to attend. Does anyone know how the event is run? Is there demos the night before like in the past? Is there opportunities for licensed people to assist with show set up? And most important, is the Wed or Thursday night before the event a social night for the pyros?

Thanks in advance for information. On Facebook all of the information seems to be for being a spectator.

Comment

Originally posted by AlohaJo View Post
          It has been a few years since I was able to attend. Does anyone know how the event is run? Is there demos the night before like in the past? Is there opportunities for licensed people to assist with show set up? And most important, is the Wed or Thursday night before the event a social night for the pyros?

Thanks in advance for information. On Facebook all of the information seems to be for being a spectator.
          Joe, I went last year with my wife. They still get together on Thursday evening for a casual meet & greet. I cannot tell you if they did demos on Friday evening because I needed to help my wife get around. They are always looking for help to set-up shows.

~Ken

Comment

Thanks Ken. Just what I needed to know. Now I just need to get in contact with someone so I can volunteer to help with a show.

Comment

• Pyronut
              Pyronut commented
              Editing a comment
              Contact Jim Priebe. He's a great guy and we talked extensiviely last year. He can lead you in the right direction. I'd love to attend again this year but, damn, its a long drive for me so every 3 years is best. lol

getting excited just to hear court's verdict !! wayyyyyyyyy past mad just happy when truth and justice prevails !! However chips fall - no matter WE THE REAL PYROS WILL STAND UP AND SHOW OUT !! God bless MOPYRO and the united endeavors that make SKYWARS OURS !!! cAN'T wait time flying !!

Comment

Originally posted by zzzybil View Post
              getting excited just to hear court's verdict !! wayyyyyyyyy past mad just happy when truth and justice prevails !! However chips fall - no matter WE THE REAL PYROS WILL STAND UP AND SHOW OUT !! God bless MOPYRO and the united endeavors that make SKYWARS OURS !!! cAN'T wait time flying !!
              I've been to Missouri 4 times for all the events, St. Louis shoot, Pyromania and now Sky Wars. To me, the guy who ran the "other" venue was nothing short of being an absolute dick! Many of us reached out to him and he just spewed some legal bs mumbo jumbo.

Can't visit this year but I;ll def drive out for next yeras event!

Comment

Working...
              X