Announcement

Collapse

Announcement

** Guest user access has been limited, register or login for full access **
See more
See less

Bada Boom "The Sit Down" Specials Now ACTIVE (Saturday 5-18-19 Only)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bada Boom "The Sit Down" Specials Now ACTIVE (Saturday 5-18-19 Only)

FYI for anyone in, near, or willing to travel to northeast PA today ...

THE SIT DOWN 5-18-19.jpg
    BATFE Type-54 Licensed; APA Safety Certified
    YouTube: "Dex-Tee"
    www.PartyPyros.com

Hope everyone had a great time! I'm so disappointed in the events that led to my not being able to attend.
    Had to be a responsible homeowner and take care of a few issues that arose during my home inspection.

Comment

I was there and had a great time. I'll be going back next year for sure. My boys had a great time as well. Youngest had a few issues and had a little "Come to Jesus" moment, but other than that had a blast. All the food was great, and Pyro Nation did a great job with demo and Finally really was nice touch.

Last edited by Nayslayer; 05-20-2019, 09:56 AM.

Comment

Here is a quick video of "The Sit Down" and the demo's Finale ...

www.PartyPyros.com

Comment

Nayslayer and Dex, was the event well attended? Nice that you could bring the kids, Nayslayer.
          President- Bluegrass Pyrotechnic Guild
          Registered Ohio Assistant

Comment

It was my first time so hard for me to say. Store was packed all day. They put on a great free spread of food. Had some burgers, dogs, fried chicken, chilli, potato and macaroni salad and a few big heros. Really nice job for customers. I know I came back to store later on to chat, have a drink and bought a few more items. I'd say there were at least 100 cars at track. I really can't say for sure though. Rob did nice job with demo, I think there were 2 cues that didn't go. Finally was crazy. It was a great event.

Comment

Originally posted by Shooter View Post
              Nayslayer and Dex, was the event well attended? Nice that you could bring the kids, Nayslayer.
              I got there a bit before 4PM, and was there WELL past midnight, with GREAT talk with so many other pyros … this is truly my favorite demo event of the year, the owners are amazing to their patrons!
              www.PartyPyros.com

Comment

Working...
              X