Announcement

Collapse

Announcement

** Guest user access has been limited, register or login for full access **
See more
See less

Why does the website still seem so dead?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why does the website still seem so dead?

So I"m just curious, why do the forums seem to be so dead? I know things always die down after the 4th but does not everyone know about this new website yet? Or have most everyone given up and gone to the facebook pyro U page (Which is not that great in my opinion) or to the no talk website?
    It just seems like this new website is not taking off like I thought it would. Pyrofan seem to explode when the old Pyro U website went down. This one, not so much.

Originally posted by themadness74 View Post
    So I"m just curious, why do the forums seem to be so dead? I know things always die down after the 4th but does not everyone know about this new website yet? Or have most everyone given up and gone to the facebook pyro U page (Which is not that great in my opinion) or to the no talk website?
    It just seems like this new website is not taking off like I thought it would. Pyrofan seem to explode when the old Pyro U website went down. This one, not so much.
    I think you just need to give it more time and it'll pick up.

i didn't find out about this place till just before the 4th, and after i came on board, i saw a whole lot of intro's of others who found it after me. others will follow for sure, and people always want places to go to whenever something fireworks related happens (either holiday or news event). I don't know about the lifelog, uh, i mean facebook page because as you know i don't do the social media stuff... but i like this site... check it all the time.

conversations will happen, i think people are still just recovering from the 4th, some of us are still knee deep in fireworks season (i'm going to a customers show tomorrow lol)

just kick back and relax and remember this is all supposed to be fun.

Comment

Originally posted by themadness74 View Post
      We'll get there. Recently, I moved to Virginia from New Jersey and still unpacking and getting our new home set-up so, unfortunetly, I haven't been on as much as I wanted to be but this will change real soon.

Comment

Word of mouth is slow. Just recently found out about this place and joined.

Comment

Working...
        X