Memorial Day plans?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Memorial Day plans?

As the topic says, anyone have any plans for Memorial Day whether its shooting off fireworks, going to the beaches (if their open), picnics, etc?
    I'll put up a few of my "older" shells that have been sitting around for a lot of years!
    We'll probably spend the day in my brother in laws pool eating burgers and doing lots of day drinking

My club is doing their first shoot of the season at a campground. I am ready to be on a field!
    American Fireworks Company - Account Manager
    NEOPG Member
    NLPC Member
    Ohio Exhibitor
    Type 54

Comment

Originally posted by snickels View Post
      My club is doing their first shoot of the season at a campground. I am ready to be on a field!
      Honestly,I can't wait to smell the smoke and feel that "thump"!

Comment

Memorial Day is our summer kickoff sale at my retail shop. I hope lots of people decide to start off the summer with a bang! We are open now with normal hours etc. I figure if the local ATV retailer is open, I can be open too. Actually, I figure if Home Depot, Walmart, Target are open, every business should be able to decide for themselves what they want to do. Yeah, I'm a contrarian. I probably will shoot some things myself at home. Got lots of odds and ends in the barn that I need out of the way. Weather will decide for me more than anything else. It's been raining every 2 days here.

Comment

Originally posted by rbarbourbis View Post
          Memorial Day is our summer kickoff sale at my retail shop. I hope lots of people decide to start off the summer with a bang! We are open now with normal hours etc. I figure if the local ATV retailer is open, I can be open too. Actually, I figure if Home Depot, Walmart, Target are open, every business should be able to decide for themselves what they want to do. Yeah, I'm a contrarian. I probably will shoot some things myself at home. Got lots of odds and ends in the barn that I need out of the way. Weather will decide for me more than anything else. It's been raining every 2 days here.
          This is turning out to be a real bummer of a season. I hope your business does well!
          We've been having a lot of rain here in Virginia, If no rain, the wind has ruined some outdoor plans.
          Last edited by Pyronut; 05-26-2020, 10:36 AM.

Comment

I have been hearing a bunch of fireworks around me in Indianapolis.

Comment

Working...
            X