Where is everyone?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where is everyone?

I know its the "off-season" but, wow where is everyone? Even that other place is quiet!
    The Facebook forum seems to be still pumping out posts. I'm just not big on Facebook, especially in light of todays environment!!

It is surprising , I check this forum regularly and have seen no posts or activity for quite awhile, Its is disheartening. I guess people wont put the time in again after the debacles' of the old forums that screwed everyone........

Comment

The reality is that FB has really taken over the forum platforms. I spend most of my time when looking up pyro, it’s on the FB pyro groups. Periodically I’ll check here and and the other group.

Comment

Originally posted by Scotty Rockets View Post
        The reality is that FB has really taken over the forum platforms. I spend most of my time when looking up pyro, it’s on the FB pyro groups. Periodically I’ll check here and and the other group.
        Yeah. I'm not a big fan of Facebook! Too many eyes!
        Forums have def taken a hit since PyroFan went down. I was so pissed at Tony for not letting Clint and I run the US side of PyroFan (Freakypyromaniacs). He was a control freak.

Comment

im here and just hasn't done much anything pyro cuz of covid and my mental health being shits. i wanna do something on Nye's so bad but I dont know. im gonna try to do a small 9 shot 200 gram falling fish cake this weekend as I have 100 followers on tiktok. im in city limits so any non S & S you need a $350 permit. fuck that. im sending 2020 out with a hot bang. ive done 1 show with the state fireworks club / guild in late February in middle of no where on frozen lake ( never again for me ), and the one other club meeting but barley lit anything off and other than that, its been a handful thought this pandemic of a small firecracker or 2.
          I am New jersey's booming female fireworks tech !

my direct email - [email protected]

my Facebook group - https://www.facebook.com/groups/114666445911992

my YouTube - https://www.youtube.com/user/hatsgoods

my Instagram : @ pyrohatsgoods

my Skype : njpyrogirl29 / [email protected]

Comment

Originally posted by Flashfuse View Post
            It is surprising , I check this forum regularly and have seen no posts or activity for quite awhile, Its is disheartening. I guess people wont put the time in again after the debacles' of the old forums that screwed everyone........
            Joe,
            Unfortunetly, I think you are correct. So many have pyros have become skeptical of forums and what happened to both the Original Pyro Universe and PyroFan.
            Being a Global Moderator on PyroFan and speaking with Tony directly, I still cannot understand why he wouldn't give Cliff and I the keys for the U.S. part of PyroFan????

Sadly, most go to Facebook and just don't trust them.......

Comment

Working...
            X